One of the most effective ways for non-U.S. nonprofit organizations to increase global giving from their U.S. donors is to establish a “Friends of” Fund with TPF.
A “Friends of” Fund is a fund held and fiscally managed by TPF on behalf of a nonprofit organization located in Turkey. Opening a “Friends of” Fund account with TPF offers several important advantages:
- Provides a U.S. tax deduction to your donors.
- Eliminates the need for your nonprofit organization to establish itself as a 501(c)3 nonprofit in the U.S.
- Broadens your organizational reach to attract new donors. You can legally use your “Friends of” Fund to solicit support from U.S. donors.
- Enables your organization to tap into a dedicated group of staff, volunteer leaders, and donors that are committed to inspiring change in Turkey.
- There is no minimum limit for a contribution to a “Friends of” Fund, which allows you to attract donors of all sizes.
Please contact Pinar Ozyurek for more information.